Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My Five Paragraphs of Fame

Woah. Still can't get over the fact that my blog has been featured in the ST, considering it is relatively unknown.



To think, when I was contacted by the reporter, I was worried big-time about being busted for talking about Martyn See and freedom of speech, as I thought the reporter was going to feature THAT article, not my rather light-hearted one on teachers. *grumbles about vague ST reporters* Still, have to thank her I suppose.

Now that practically half of Singapore has read it, I should be watching for teachers flaming my blog. Thank goodness they have no idea what school I am in, or I might just be the next to get suspended like these JC kids. Would be a good way to get out of doing exams, though. ;)

BBC, here I come. [Hey, I can dream, can't I?]

|