Saturday, October 22, 2005

Flock This!

When I saw Popagandhi: The Future Has Landed post, I dismissed her excitement as byproduct of her tech-loving (aka geeky) nature. Only when I downloaded Flock and tried it out for myself I realised how great Flock was.

If nothing else, it is a great blogging tool, as it allows you to blog webpages and pictures in an instant, without all that hassle of copying and pasting and switching in between windows, and that is perfect for me, as I write for Singabloodypore which requires a lot of such tedious work. [I even tried to write an applescript fort it, but failed miserably.] And, it allows you to add multiple blog accounts, which is also cool for me, as I have two, and one more in the works.

It even integrates with Flickr and delicious. How much more cool can it get?

This winter, it is time to Flock!

Technorati Tags:

|